Total Pageviews

July 19, 2011

#9.  JESUS...JESUS!!  

JESUS. JESUS.
YOU'RE THE SUN ON MY SHOULDERS.
YOU'RE THE LOVE IN MY HEART.
YOU'RE THE LIGHT IN MY EYES.
THERE IS NO DISGUISE.

MY HEART IS OPEN
CLEANSED, PURIFIED
AND IN THE VINE
I CHOOSE TO ABIDE.

JESUS. JESUS.
YOU'RE THE CLOUDS IN THE SKY.
YOU'RE THE STARS THAT SHINE.
YOU'RE THE SUN & THE MOON.
YOU ARE THE NEW WINE.

MY HEART IS OPEN
CLEANSED, PURIFIED
AND IN THE VINE
I CHOOSE TO ABIDE.

YOU'RE THE TREES THAT WAVE.
YOU'RE THE LEAVES THAT FALL...
AND YOU ARE TO ME
MY ALL IN ALL
 JESUS...JESUS
JESUS...JESUS
JESUS....JESUS
J E S U S!

Written By:  Linda Lou Jones
PS. 45:1 "My Tongue Is The Pen Of A Ready Writer."
Glory To God


FYI:  The 'Song Lyrics' above were written quickly and unexpectedly.  I was in the habit of going for a long walk down the path the tractor and farm implements made across acreage on the farm where I lived.  The open fields provided a view across the land to the highway and to the Lake Ontario, as well as houses in the distance, and a few trees, barns, etc. 
                                                                                                                                This particular Saturday afternoon was an especially beautiful day, very sunny, billowy clouds, strong breeze as I returned from my walk.  It was common for me to sing to the Lord as I walked.  I had such a strong unction to sing that I had my arms up in the air as I walked, even ran and skipped a bit; my spirit was so joyful!  The further I walked, the higher my spirit soared!  On my way back to the house I started to receive words....lyrics to a new song, and the melody.  Then I started to run because the words were coming so fast...... how would I remember them all??? I did not bring a paper and pen with me! 


Almost frantically I ran into the house and hurriedly wrote these words that were recorded some time ago.  Not only was a song birthed; I learned a valuable lesson:  always take pen and paper or a recorder when I go for a walk, or anywhere for that matter.  When inspired to be creative, I will be prepared.  This time it worked out well, thankfully...because now.....every time I sing this song I am reminded of those days of special walks in the fresh country air. 


Sad to say, that house was demolished and replaced by a large Canadian Tire Store, in Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada. Nothing against Canadian Tire Stores, in fact I like shopping there...(except in that particular store).  The house is gone, but I praise God for my precious cherished memories!  That is something money can not buy.  Important to be thankful for little things, and big. As my motto says:  Small World...BIG GOD.  He positioned me in that beautiful old farmhouse and led me step by step across those fields.  Nothing is too hard for Him.  Jer. 32:27

No comments:

Post a Comment