Total Pageviews

August 06, 2011


#35.  DOODALEE, DOODALEE, DO DO DO!!

Doodalee, doodalee, do do do!  My feet want to dance because of this breakthrough!!!  Why?  Because I serve a problem solving God who uses people.  When I turned my computer on this morning it did not participate with the command.  The battery was not dead.  Yet the screen remained black.  Not good.  

I prayed, phoned a tech friend and followed his instruction to no avail.  Prayed more.  Phoned another friend not to talk about it, but to have a little Saturday fellowship.  I was determined not to let this problem pull my spirit down. 

It was definitely not a coincidence that the friend I phoned had company.  Someone was visiting that knows a lot more about computers than I do!  We connected by phone and I followed one instruction.  Success....the power connected and restoration was the result.  Immediately I had a surge of anointing and desire to pray for that person.  It was so exhilarating to pray knowing God was at work and more than willing to bless EVERY person involved.  We prayed in the Name of Jesus and know He touched each heart and moved some mountains too.  

So this is my fresh testimony today.  I just had to tell you because THIS is a classic example of how to recognize the hand of God at work.  It did not matter that we were 1600 miles apart, geographically.  Perhaps I should point out that listening to the Holy Spirit and following His instructions first is a must.  Step by step he led me and problems were solved many miles away because of computer technology, not to mention the fact that there is no distance in prayer.  

Plus as stated in Jeremiah 32:27 "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh.  Nothing is too hard for me."  No wonder I love Jesus so much...every day is exciting when you recognize his hand at work on your behalf.  EVERY DAY!  Glory to God!!!  

As my bio says.....I am a Happy, Healthy, Christian Lady.  Now you know the Reason 'Why'.  His Name is JESUS CHRIST!!!  :-)))  Do YOU....know Jesus...my Savior? 


Written By: Linda L. Jones
                      Glory To God
                      PS.45:1 "My tongue is the pen
                      of a ready writer."

No comments:

Post a Comment