Total Pageviews

October 03, 2012

#82  Minor Changes

So what if you can't sleep...make the most of the time.
Get up...like I just did, with peace in my heart, alert
Thankful for so many things, especially good health,
No pain 'cause Jesus is my healer, I don't even hurt.

He can heal so many areas in such a little time
It is just a matter of taking time to believe & receive.
God is a lot bigger than our problems, that is for sure!
Grab some scriptures to apply to your problem & believe!

When we embrace the Word of God wholeheartedly
We are embracing God Himself...absolutely!
So why not decrease the problem by increasing God.
God within us...more each day... means victory.

One little tiny change, one minor change can be made
By everyone and quite easily too...
Increase the number of chapters you read in the Word daily
By one or even two...minor change for each of you.

Soon it will be a habit and there will be more Word in you.
That is a positive wonderful habit to establish.
The bit of time to do so
You likely won't even miss.

Once that habit is established
Ask the Holy Spirit to show you
Another area where you can make a minor change.
He'll show you, maybe even two.

Since I started I am now off coffee, tea,  & carbonated drinks too.
It wasn't as hard as I  thought it would be.
In fact, the hardest part was making the decision.
With Christ in us, minor changes happen quite easily. 

Sometimes we need to remind ourselves
We are not in this spiritual battle alone.
The Holy Spirit is our Teacher, Helper, Master Mentor
And talking with Him doesn't even require a phone.

So I pray you make a list of minor changes to work on
In the near future and pray for others too.
The Family of God needs to support each other.
Meanwhile I pray success for each of you.

Written by Linda Lou Jones
Psalm 45:1 ..."My Tongue Is The Pen 
Of A Ready Writer."
Glory To God

No comments:

Post a Comment