Total Pageviews

October 03, 2012

#83.  Be Happy

When the river of life is flowing 
This is not the time to stop.
Go with the flow and keep on going
'Til you think you're gonna drop!

If... that is how the Holy Spirit leads you
I mean...'cause sometimes He does precisely that
Plus He pours out an anointing to make it possible.
Makes me want to 'tip my hat'....

As the expression goes...it is easy to forget
The Holy Spirit is here to help us in everything.
We are not alone ever, unless we walk away from him.
He helps us talk, walk, work, even sing.

He is God...and cares for us more than we do.
That...is a lot of love and a lot of patience too.
Speaking for myself at least cause if I were God
I'm not telling what I would do!

So I'll just let God be God because I have learned
That he loves me so much He will change me
If I just yield myself, my mind, will, emotions
And the Master Potter does it supernaturally.

It is actually quite amazing indeed...not as the world thinks.
They think elbow grease accomplishes everything, uh oh...
God gave you everything you have got, don't forget that truth
As into the world...you...GO.

We are all called to let our light shine.
The Great Commission is not for a select few.
So how is God able to use you lately...
What...through you...does He do?

Or is the river blocked up...I hope not!
You know deep within...if you are free.
If you are not, then make a change right now.
A minor change and see reality.

The Holy Spirit will reveal what is blocking the flow.
Ask Him exactly what to do
Because he loves to talk
And will clearly instruct you.

Follow the instruction and you will be free.
Meanwhile, remember whom the Son sets free
Is free indeed....Jesus paid the price so stay free.
I pray...and by the way...it is okay to also Be Happy!!

Written By: Linda Lou Jones
PS.45:1..."My Tongue Is The Pen
Of A Ready Writer
Glory To God 


No comments:

Post a Comment