Total Pageviews

July 29, 2011

#24. PS.45:1 "My Tongue Is The Pen Of A Ready Writer

Six weeks after I committed my life to the Lord Jesus Christ I started writing poems one after another and another.  It was so easy to do, yet I had only written two in all my years prior to locking in with the Lord, so I knew Writing...is a Gift from God.  

In fact,  each time I opened my Bible, or someone else's, it would somehow open to Psalms 45:1....which states: "My tongue is the pen of a ready writer...".  That happened so many times it scared me. I almost didn't want to open the Bible because it was uncanny, finding this same verse again and again.  After all, at that time I did not even know where Psalms was found, let alone open to that very verse.  No wonder it was somewhat unnerving.  

So much so that I started asking people what it meant.  They did not know so I kept reading it until finally the light bulb came on and I knew that I KNEW... it was for me; so they did not nave to understand it necessarily.  The words were for me because God was telling me He anointed me to write.  After that, I applied myself and in three months had 50 poems, followed by many testimonies.  I write what I live and I have lived through a lot, to the glory of God.  

Having a gift and using a gift are two different things.  I knew I had that gift within.  I then had to learn how to release it by faith.  It was like turning the faucet on and out came the water.  As soon as I put paper in front of me, and a pen, I simply could not leave the page empty.  I would start a sentence and that was all it took to continue.  

Words just kept coming and I could hardly wait to see how this would end because I knew God was inspiring me.  Somehow it always came around to something about Jesus and a point was made, a lesson was taught, etc.  It was astounding to me because I never had any teaching to do such a thing...and the more I did it the more the anointing intensified.  

(Continues on #25)

No comments:

Post a Comment