Total Pageviews

July 29, 2011

#26 HEARING THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit is something God taught me three months after I got saved because that is when I received the baptism in the Holy Ghost.  It is one of the most important things a person can do; pray for and receive the baptism with the evidence of speaking in tongues.  It is God at work, and is found in the book of Acts.  Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."

As I wrote, I did not just release words and emotions, I released pain that had been stuffed deep inside too.  Tears flowed and it was not uncommon to see me sitting with a pot of tea, box of tissue, and typewriter as well as paper and pen.  God was performing spiritual surgery as I wrote.  That was not something I was thinking about because at that time I was not looking at the "big picture".  I was only focused on what I was writing about.  Consequently, slivers were removed, arrows were pulled out, spears, and wounds were cleansed and healed, filled with love, and sealed shut. I call that "Restoration"...and it was happening to me on the inside as I wrote.  

God was doing an exchange...exchanging the "ashes for beauty".  Far more significant than an oil change in a car.  This was done supernaturally by God as I simply exercised the gift of writing.  For sure God sees the "Big Picture"...and He does not overlook anything.  I serve a God with Whom details are very important.  He gave Noah details on how to build the Ark, and He still gives details on how to do things. 

Follow me like the a heart inside my heart and feel what I am feeling when I write.   Now that makes me want to write on the 'anointing'...as things dovetail.  


(Continued on #27)



No comments:

Post a Comment