Total Pageviews

August 19, 2011

#41 COLLAPSED WORLD


When is the last time you collapsed your world, so to speak, and said...I give it all to you Father...I only want your will for my life.  It does not matter if things seem to be gong well or not so well...I still want to know that I know I am in the center of your plan for my life.  If not, help me achieve that goal.  Doing this periodically will be much easier to make an adjustment if you get off track.  

Otherwise, to continue in err, is like driving for hours aimlessly and getting lost more and more....deeper and deeper away from destination point.  It is a good thing to 'think' about these things and seek the Holy Spirit for help.  He can give one quick direction in seconds and you have the answer you need.  I pray you do so today, right now in fact...have a little talk with the Lord and find out where you are at in the road map of your life...  on track...missed a direction...need to ask more questions to get clear direction...???

The Holy Spirit wants to help you.  Go pray now, I'll be here when you return.
                                       ................................
(Sigh.)  Guess what: I did the same thing.  I prayed accordingly.
Then the Holy Spirit told me to type what he is saying.  I said..."It is none of their business...!"  He said, "Type it."  So .......  here...::

"Yes your are growing...in leaps and bounds."  Then I saw my finger reach out and touch a pure heart...it was His heart and he said...."Your obedience touches MY heart."   That was a "WOW Moment"!!  One of those 'Spiritual Treasures" tucked inside my heart....to meditate on in days to come.  Even though I know God honors obedience, it meant a lot to hear these words from His heart of Love!  I found myself saying....He really DOES notice all the little things.... (It was so endearing.).

Written By:  Linda Lou Jones
                       Glory To God
                       PS. 45:1 My tongue is the pen
                       of a ready writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment